Production of the show begins next year however FX is already planning on the show sticking around for at least 90 more episodes after the pickup then going into syndication in 2014 pretty much the same type of syndication deal that Meet the Browns got from TBS.
- Breaking News! Arrested Development creator Mitch Hurwitz says show is coming back for 1 more season
- Punisher TV Series May Be Coming To Fox
- Scott Baio Has A Home For a New Show On Nick At Nite
- Jesse James returning to Discovery Channel To Be Part Of An American Chopper Build Off
- ‘The Simpsons’ Renewed for Two More Seasons