They say Vegas is the city that never sleeps, but the sun is about to set on the LAs Vegas crime fighters of CBS’s long-running show CSI. The show’s final episode is scheduled to air Sunday, Sept. 27, and more than 10 vets returning to the show for the one last case.
We have confirmed that George Eads and Elisabeth Shue will not be returning for the last hurrah, however, the following cast members — in addition to Marg Helgenberger and William Petersen — will appear in the finale:
* Paul Guilfoyle as Captain Jim Brass (original run: 2000–2014)
* Jorja Fox as Sara Sidle (2000–2015)
* Jon Wellner as Henry Andrews (2005–2015)
* Wallace Langham as David Hodges (2003–2015)
* Ted Danson as D.B. Russell (2011–2015)
* David Berman as David Phillips (2000–2015)
* Robert David Hall as Dr. Al Robbins (2000–2015)
* Eric Szmanda as Greg Sanders (2000–2015)
* Elisabeth Harnois as Morgan Brody (2011–2015)
* Melinda Clarke as Lady Heather.
What are you most excited about seeing?