Well, it’s official we got word today from a source close to production that Dame Maggie Smith is not only leaving the hit television show Downton Abbey and her character will meet its permanent demise.
It all started over money. Downton Abbey producers were not willing to sit down and negotiate any money with its stars and apparently took the tactic of just sending out contracts that were non-negotiable.
The show is currently in production in the UK and may also be losing a few other popular characters as well most notably besides Dame Maggie Smith will be Dan Stevens who plays the character of Matt Crawley as producers determined he and Smith were just too difficult to work with. Siobhan Finneran, who stars as wicked housekeeper Miss O’Brien, and Jessica Brown Findlay, who plays Lady Sybil Branson, have yet to sign on for future seasons as well.
It looks like popularity may be killing off the show but with World War I approaching you knew you’d be seeing a lot of changes on the show anyway.
Incoming search terms:
- Why did Sybil leave downton abbey
- why did downton abbey kill off sybil
- why was sybil crawley killed off
- why did sybil leave downton
- downton abbey why did they kill sybill
- Why Kill Lady Sybil
- why did they kill off lady cyble on donwdon abby
- why did they kill michael on downton abbey?
- why did the kill off sybil branson
- why did sybil get killed off on downtown
- why did lady sybil leave the show
- whyd why did the why did the kill off sybil branson