The Mentalist’s Amanda Righetti has announced that she is is expecting her very first child. The 29-year-old actress and her husband Gordon Alan who were married back in 2006 are said to be ecstatic about the news.
No word yet on how Righetti’s pregnancy might affect her character CBI agent Grace Van Pelt on The Mentalist. It would be interesting to see how they work in a pregnancy angle but my money is on them shooting her only from the chest up possibly always sitting at her desk or they have her character taking vacation or go on a long leave of duty possibly for her character to work out all of her anger issues from when her character was forced to kill her fiancé.
Best of luck to the couple and I hope to see her back on The Mentalist in the coming season.
Incoming search terms:
- amanda righetti weight gain
- grace van pelt pregnant
- is grace on mentalist pregnant
- is grace on the mentalist pregnant
- mentalist van pelt pregnant
- mentalist grace pregnant
- is grace van pelt pregnant
- mentalist actress pregnant
- why did grace looked fat in season 4 and 5 of mentalist
- van pelt mentalist fat
- why does van pelt look fat
- why is grace fat in season 5 of the mentalist
- van pelt fat
- the mentalist van pelt weight gain
- mentalist van grace fat