The Mentalist’s Amanda Righetti has announced that she is is expecting her very first child. The 29-year-old actress and her husband Gordon Alan who were married back in 2006 are said to be ecstatic about the news.
No word yet on how Righetti’s pregnancy might affect her character CBI agent Grace Van Pelt on The Mentalist. It would be interesting to see how they work in a pregnancy angle but my money is on them shooting her only from the chest up possibly always sitting at her desk or they have her character taking vacation or go on a long leave of duty possibly for her character to work out all of her anger issues from when her character was forced to kill her fiancé.
Best of luck to the couple and I hope to see her back on The Mentalist in the coming season.
Incoming search terms:
- amanda righetti weight gain
- grace van pelt pregnant
- is grace on mentalist pregnant
- mentalist van pelt pregnant
- is grace on the mentalist pregnant
- mentalist grace pregnant
- is grace van pelt pregnant
- mentalist actress pregnant
- van pelt fat
- van pelt fat in season 5
- why agent vanpelt in the mentalist gained weight in season 5
- agent van pelt mentalist why is she always sitting
- was grace van pelt pregnant
- was the actress who plays agent van pelt pregnant in season 5 of the mentalist?
- who is agent van pelt