After a plethora of backlash from angry Christian groups and advertisers TLC has decided to pull the plug on a television show about Muslim families living in Detroit after just one season. The network announced that "All-American Muslim" will not be back. Its eight episode run ended back in January.
TLC used to have interesting television and now it seems they go for shows that are for the lack of a better term pond scum. They just try to shock the viewer and provide entertainment that's nothing more than junk food for the mind.
- HBO Has Renewed Enlightened But Cancels Hung, How to Make It in America, and Bored to Death
- Scott Baio Has A Home For a New Show On Nick At Nite
- Jesse James returning to Discovery Channel To Be Part Of An American Chopper Build Off
- Jennifer Lopez Uses The American Music Awards To Get Back At Marc Anthony
- Hugh Laurie Say’s He’s Done With TV After House